Auto Cad Draughtsman For Interior Fit-out / Furniture Detailer
The following roles and responsibilities are expected from an Auto CAD draughtsman.
• Should have a minimum of 5 years experience on high profile projects.
• Candidate should have full knowledge of the software Auto CAD (current release) and be able to use all commands in the preparation and plotting of drawings.
• Candidate should be able to produce shop and presentation (2D) drawings to a professional standard and to accurate detailing and dimensions.
• Work hand in hand with the design coordinator including site and production teams, to produce the correct detailing and information on the drawing.
• Be able to check & verify his / her own drawings, prior to final checking and approval by the assigned design coordinator.
• Have full knowledge in producing shop detail drawings for production and general layout drawings including all aspects related to interior fit-out.
• Have knowledge of joinery / furniture production and assembly methods.
• Have knowledge of site execution and methods, with regard to being able to produce practical detailing and information on drawings.
• Be able to take surveys and templates.
• Should have some knowledge of woodworking machines (CNC machines an advantage).
• Candidate requires some administration skills in preparing job orders and drawing submittals.
• Should have good knowledge on the arrangement / setting up of the drawing sheets for easy reference and presentation.
• Ensure that ISO requirements and documentation are maintained and implemented at all times.